jueves, 31 de enero de 2013

ORACIONES CONDICIONALES DE INGLÉS 4º ESO
1)      George -----------(go) to the lecture tonight if he-------------------(not have) so much homework to do.

2)      If I -------------(know) Victor´s address in Paris, I ------------(visit) him when I go there next weekend.

3)      If I----------(be) wealthy, I---------(buy) a new car.

4)      Brenda -----------(pass) her driving test easily if she-----------(not be) so nervous. Now it is too late.

5)      Stop eating. If you ------(eat) so much you --------(get) fat.

6)      If Julian -----------------(tell) me a lie, I would have been very angry.

7)      If you take Henry´s advice, you -----------(be) in trouble.

8)      Will you be upset if I-------------(go) out by myself tonight?

9)      Si George llama, dile que estaré de vuelta en una hora.

10)   Mientras no estudies no aprobarás.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.